Make money online: Earn $2/Day With No Skill, No Website, No Money, NOTHING!!

You don't have any skills, you don't have money to invest, you don't have a website, you are simply a total beginner and you want to make money online you want to see dollars coming from your pc then you have to follow this post and read till the end. 

I'm so happy to publish this article that I think it will help a lot of people worldwide especially today in this hard time. so what is covered in this article simply I have done some research and I have come to share with you five websites that you can start working with starting from today without any investment or skills and you can start making money every single day.
Not too much money, like two or three dollars but I think a lot of you will benefit from this. 

But before we talk about that:
Welcome to EUCCA Finance blog. On this blog, We help you to achieve your financial goals by showing you how to make money online with step by step tutorial of earning money from home. we will also be sharing with you the latest finance tips and how to earn money online with in depth strategies and methods. EUCCA Finance is the top finance blog on the INTERNET. Join our TELEGRAM CHANNEL and follow our FACEBOOK PAGE.  If you have question or opinion about this article you make your comment at the end of this article. Don't forget to share with family and Friends. Please make sure you read this article till the end before you head over to any platform I mentioned in this post.

If you don't want to apply these strategies maybe you can help someone else apply it and may change there life and start making some dollars every single day in this hard time. so without talking too much let's go and start with website number one.

picoworkers & microworkers 

we have picoworkers.com and microworkers.com even if you know these websites stick with me I want to mention some important tips and other websites that really may help you.It's only a few minutes read article stick with me.

Picoworkers and microworkers allow you to do some small tiny gigs, small tasks and get paid. For now you know here on this blog I try my best to test everything before I publish. so what i did is I hired one of my friends so he can help me test the platform for nine hours, he worked on the platform for nine hours to see how much we can make so I can share this with you as a real case study with real numbers so my friend worked nine hours on picoworkers and he finished around 41 tasks on picoworkers and five tasks on microworkers and here are the results.

you can see here we have zero point forty seven dollars earned and one point fourteen pending so it's around one point seven dollars and in microworkers we have zero point one dollars.

So in total nine hours we can make two dollars profit. so what do you think? is two dollars worth working nine consecutive hours? so it's like working the full day for two dollars. I don't know
if this will help you or not in my opinion I believe it's a waste of time why because in nine hours you can do really a lot of things. you can build a business, I mean a real business, you can start a blog monetize with adsense, you can start affiliate marketing, start a sas business, start something really that gets you at least between 10 to 50 dollars per day.

So I think those websites may help get some money to start a business. Maybe you want to get a hosting or buy a domain for your business, this will help you to to earn like 20 dollars 30 dollars in like 10 or 20 days so you can buy a domain and build a website to start your real work online. so this is my opinion it's up to you, you can try this website test it and do whatever you want. This is real. I tested it and those are the numbers, not too much, but I'm sharing with you a real case study.

So you can know how it really works, don't let anyone scam you that you can make hundreds of dollars. The image above are the earnings from this website for completing around 50 tasks, you earn like two dollars working nine hours. Now let's move on to the other websites I think it's somehow better
but requires some more work. 

REV

Like two days ago I was surfing the web searching for some websites to share with you, I found this website rev.com. if you go to rev.com freelancers, you will see there you can earn money with captioning jobs from home. 

what is captioning:

Simply it is watching a video and writing what's said. so it's like a data entry job, you just listen and write what's there. And this website gets around 3.5 million visits from the u.s, we have three percent. So this website looks legit. To be honest with you I didn't test this website. I didn't have time to test it but if you want I can do a full case study about it let me know in the comment section below or if someone is interested. Or if you have tested this website, you can share it in the comments section or in our telegram group to help other people. By the way we have a telegram group where we can chat together and help each other, you can join here below. I wan to give you a tip. There is this other website it's called gotranscript.com so you can buy the caption from there and publish it on this website so it's like drop servicing. you can test it also if you want and share the results with us.

CAMBLY

The third website is called cambly.com. cambly allows you to teach english without a certificate. we go down there to become a tutor you will see that you can get paid to chat with people around the world. Just chatting with people around the world. so if you are good in english, this website is really perfect you can make around 10 dollars to 12 dollars per hour on this website. You don't need any teaching certificate or any degrees. you just need to chat. If you are good in english, also you can test this and share with us the results here
on the comment section or in our telegram group so we can help each other and share our experience
so these are the five websites i hope you got some benefits from this article

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ARTICLE?. COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW.
IF YOU FOUND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL,  PLEASE KINDLY SHARE WITH PEOPLE YOU FEEL IT WILL BE USEFUL TO.  JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP TO BE THE FIRST TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN EVER I DROP A NEW ARTICLE. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post