How to make money online without any audience, website, blog and without creating any content.

You don't have an audience online, you don't have a website, you don't want to create one website or a blog and start publishing content and waiting maybe for months or years to establish an online business, you simply want a shortcut. you want to make money online fast without waiting and working too much. Now the good new is that you are in the exact right place, this article is for you stay with me.

In this article, I will share with you the roadmap, how you can make money online fast without having a website and without having an audience and starting from scratch.

Not only that, then I will show you how I did this last week, so I experienced it I tested it I know it works and today I'm sharing with you the roadmap and my experience.

Now let's start together but before, Don't forget if it's the first time for you here on my blog and you're interested to get more updates about digital marketing, online businesses, how to make money online, cryptocurrencies, and these are all real case studies, real experience. Don't forget please Join our TELEGRAM CHANNEL so you stay updated.

Now let's start together, so

What is the fastest and easiest way to make money online?

If you following this my blog regularly, you know I explain a lot of business models, a lot of methods to make money online and also how to build a business online like blogging, creating content, sas services, providing freelancing services and much much more. But today I want to share a specific method that many people use to make upto $10000 every month online. it's such a simple concept and maybe you already know it but you didn't know how to apply it. Let's start.

I believe that the easiest way to make money online is to sell something online, sell a product online. Now the question will be "what are the products that you are going to sell?" and the second important question is "how to sell the product". I said in the beginning that we don't have an audience, then how do we really sell product and that's what this article is all about.

So this article is about how to sell a product without a website, without audience.

Now let me talk about the first question

What to sell online

Mainly we have two types of products

  1. Physical products- Tshirts, clothes, electronics etc
  2. Digital products- eBook, online courses, paid membership etc.
I have a lot of experience selling digital products but to be honest with you, I didn't experience selling physical products. I am still doing some research now. when I finish with the research I will share it with you. But what we are going to focus on in this article is digital products.

You can simply now go to google and search for digital products examples, you will get hundreds of examples that you can get and sell but for the sake of this article I will pick two examples just to narrow down and continue our work. I will go with eBooks and courses. 

Now you may say You dont know how to write and ebook or you dont know how to create a course but remember tht we have a lot of  other examples of digital products please do some research from your side. we have like designs you can create with canva, instagram post, swipe files or anything you can sell online.

For our example here I will be using ebooks and courses. you can simply go to websites like qualityplr.com or the plrstore.com or idpl.com and buy a plr product.

What is plr product

It's simply a product that you have the right to reuse and sell. You have total right to sell. So it's super easy

All you have to do is go there on one of those webite I mentioned above and as an example search for an ebook or a course. we will see that have there are a lot of stuff right there, some free and some paid and you can get them and you will have the right to resell.

Now from my experience it's really so important to edit whatever you buy, create your own version of the ebook or the course or whatever you are getting to sell, try to create your own version then go and sell it. You can see there on the uplr website, there are different products like videos, software, applications, ebooks, templates, graphics, music. The have a lot of stuff you can download and have the rights to edit them and then sell it.

Now I think the idea is somehow clear. In my experience I sold online courses, so what I did was last week I picked one of my courses but I know a lot of you will be saying stuffs like "I already have audience" that was why I try to sell this course without my audience, So I sold it away from my audience so what I did is was that I promoted it outside my websites 

we will see now how I did this and this is what takes us to the second question which is

How to promote a digital product 

How to sell the digital product after you have gotten it. How to promote it without audience. simply we have two main methods  whic are

  1. The free method 
  2. The paid method

If you want super fast results you need to go with a paid method and that's what I did where I made my first revenue from the second day. If you want free method you can simply go with the free traffic methods.I will explain in a free course I will create about getting free traffic. When I create this free course I will share it on our TELEGRAM CHANNEL, so make sure you are in our TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Now here we are talking about a fast method which is running paid ads. 

Now the question is "what type of paid ads"

we can run paid ads on google search ads and why I picked this is because I believe it's the best option for selling products because for example when someone searches for best microphone for YouTubers, what do you think will make someone be searching for this keyword. Mainly the person is looking for a microphone to buy.

So the idea behind people searching for such keywords is mainly buying something. For an example when someone searches for "best WordPress course" or any other keyword like that, the person is trying to find the best wordpress course to learn.

So I used google search ad campaign, I set a budget for 20 dollars per day only to test this, what happened is, I got around 479 clicks from google search results I got 14 conversions with a conversion rate about 2.92% and that's not bad for how much I paid. I paid 120 dollars and then I made  699 dollars in seven days.

Summary & Conclusion

You see?!!, so this is the fastest way you can make money online. picking a product, running a paid ad campaign and specifically using google search ads because it's the best choice for selling something through google ads.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ARTICLE?. COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW. 
IF YOU FOUND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL, PLEASE KINDLY SHARE WITH PEOPLE YOU FEEL IT WILL BE USEFUL TO. JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO BE THE FIRST TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN EVER I DROP A NEW ARTICLE.

But I still have two important points. Before you go and start applying this strategy, you have to understand and know. The first one is how I created this campaign and that is what I will show you. It will be a fast walk through on how I created this campaign and I have another important point to mention also after it, so please focus it's only couple of minutes read. The article will be posted on our telegram channel so make sure you join our channel.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post