How to make money with WhatsApp: WhatsApps Marketing for Businesses

How to make money online through becoming A WhatsApp Marketer For Business is as the name implies, In this case, you’ll literally be marketing businesses on your WhatsApp profile and status and you’ll get paid for that. This is popularly known as WhatsApp TVs. Okay let me just give you an example of what I’m really talking about.

But before we talk about that:
Welcome to EUCCA Finance blog. On this blog, We help you to achieve your financial goals by showing you how to make money online with step by step tutorial of earning money from home. we will also be sharing with you the latest finance tips and how to earn money online with in depth strategies and methods. EUCCA Finance is the top finance blog on the INTERNET. Join our TELEGRAM CHANNEL and follow our FACEBOOK PAGE.  If you have question or opinion about this article you make your comment at the end of this article. Don't forget to share with family and Friends. Please make sure you read this article till the end before you head over to any platform I mentioned in this post.


Now when I start my blog, I created a lot of informative articles the I knew people really needed. But my issue was how to get people to know about my blog and how informative my articles were. I really wanted to get my articles out there for people to see because it could get me more exposure on the internet and in return grow my business in general,

Now in that case one of the best methods I used was WhatsApp marketing, what I simply did was that I went ahead and did a research for people who own popular WhatsApp TVs to get them to post my about my blog,

And guess what???
When they post what I want them to post, I actually pay them real money and why do I pay them??
It’s simply because they have a lot of people viewing their WhatsApp status in just a few minutes of posting, And most of the businesses out there, all that the are looking for is large audiences or people who already have these audience, where the can advertise there products and gain a lot of customers. So If you have these large audiences that businesses are looking for, then these business owners will have to pay you real cash you you to advertise there products just as I did.

But the hard part is actually growing your contact list on WhatsApp till that point where you literally have thousands and thousands of people online and ready to view your WhatsApp status when you make a post,

I have been doing some serious research recently in order to gather information on how you guys can grow your contact list as fast as possible. The writing of the article is still in progress, I will publish the article as soon as possible, you the recommend you to join our Telegram channel so you get notified when I publish the article.

I’d recommend you to read this article >>>HERE<<< The article can help you to get actionable tips on exactly how you can go about growing your contact list on WhatsApp in order to get it filled with people that will see things once you advertise them so you can also make money while posting products for other people. 

Just read the article I recommended above and you’ll see tips on exactly how you can get more viewers on your WhatsApp status and once you’ve read the article, don’t just take the information there and do nothing with it.

Make sure you practice what they’re teaching and once it’s done, you’ll be at the point where you can start taking payments from individuals and business owners who want their message or products seen by thousands.

I know that right now you’ll be asking yourself  “how exactly do I get business owners and individuals to message me when they need promotions?”


How to get business owners/individuals to message you when they need promotions

 Yeah this is a very useful and important information you need to know before starting whatsapp marketing business, because you may now hustle/struggle and get these thousands of contact but nobody to pay you for any promotion, that why I felt it very important to talk about it. I’ll talk about that just right now
Now getting business owners and individuals to contact you and pay you to promote their stuff to the thousands of people on your contact list is very simple cause it’s a two-way thing, but it will be very difficult without information that's why I recommend you to follow this article step by step until the end so you don't miss any information.

I guess maybe your now think that maybe there a website or maybe platform where you will need to sign-up first then you will start receiving payments for promotion. But unfortunately 
There is really no specific website where you can go to get listed as someone that has thousands of people on your WhatsApp status but there are routes you can take.

Method 1

The first way you can do it, is to simply post to the same status that you’re going to be advertising and let the people on your contact list know that you have a large amount of audience, you can also be posting screenshots of your status views so the will be more convinced that you have a very large audience and the can also refer you to people as someone that has a huge amount of audience.

Method 2

 Another method to use in order to get more promotion contract is to run some kind of promo for you  contact list, like announcing to them that you’ll be giving them like 5% off, any person that they refer to you and the person ends up buying your WhatsApp promotion service.

when you do this, what will happen is that the thousands of people who are already on your contact list viewing your status will as normal human beings take up your offer and start telling their friends who have businesses or stuff they want to promote about you.

This way you’ll get individuals and business owners who want to buy promotion from you hitting you up and paying you to post stuff about their business on your status.

And I said before that this was a two-way thing and what I meant by that is that these business owners themselves will just naturally find you cause I actually found the guy I paid to do a promo for me by myself, due to the fact that I needed promotion at the time and I didn’t know anyone I could buy promotions from, I had to ask… so yeah that’s how this works…

And now that we’ve talked about making money by selling WhatsApp promotion services to businesses and individuals, Join our TELEGRAM CHANNEL to stay updates always.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ARTICLE?. COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW. 
IF YOU FOUND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL, PLEASE KINDLY SHARE WITH PEOPLE YOU FEEL IT WILL BE USEFUL TO. JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO BE THE FIRST TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN EVER I DROP A NEW ARTICLE

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post