Make money online: How you can make your first $1 online (A beginner's guide)

In this article I want to share with you exactly how to make your first one dollar online, this article may be really a big motivation for beginners to work online. I hope you read till the end because it will be full of useful information so stay tuned.

Today I want to publish this small Article showing you guys how exactly you can make your first couple of dollars online working from home. Maybe you're a student, maybe you are a total beginner and you want to just make a one dollar online to give you the motivation to start working and building an online business.

But before we talk about that:
Welcome to EUCCA Finance blog. On this blog, We help you to achieve your financial goals by showing you how to make money online with step by step tutorial of earning money from home. we will also be sharing with you the latest finance tips and how to earn money online with in depth strategies and methods. EUCCA Finance is the top finance blog on the INTERNET. Join our TELEGRAM CHANNEL and follow our FACEBOOK PAGE.  If you have question or opinion about this article you make your comment at the end of this article. Don't forget to share with family and Friends. Please make sure you read this article till the end before you head over to any platform I mentioned in this post.

So in this article I will show you two main methods to make money online.
The first one is so simple and so fast
The other one is building a real business
This article won't be a lengthy one, I will try to summarize all of them into this short article. 

So,
please don't miss any part because there are a lot of valuable information.
But before we start please don't forget, if you like to read more article like this about digital
marketing, online business, making money online, cryptocurrencies and much much more please don't forget subscribe to our TELEGRAM CHANNEL and turn on notifications to get every new update almost every day 

So let's get into what we will be talking about today. I don't want to make this article a lengthy one, so let's go directly to How you can make you first one dollar online as a beginner.

There are a lot of websites out there where you get paid for completing some simple tasks, but there are a lot of scams out there too. But you guys know that before I post about any platform/website on this my blog I first do some testing to verify, So after my research I gather these few websites that actually pays it's users for completing some tasks online.

As I said earlier that the first way is simple and first,
Now the first method is to go to websites that allows you to earn money quickly by doing simple tasks.
The first website we will be talking about is called picoworkers.

Picoworkers

The first website is called picoworkers.com just go and sign up and you will see there in the find jobs section you see a lot of jobs and tasks you can do so it's like a tiny small job you can do and you'll earn like 0.1, 0.08, 0.05, dollars and so on, each job takes like maybe two minutes, three minutes or four minutes it depends anyone can do it as an example if you go to there website.


Now to select any task, you just need to click on the task, then a page will open up showing more details about the task and what is required to complete the task. If you scroll down you will more details about the task, you will also find where you will be asked to submit a prove when you are done the task.


As you see in the image above, you maybe asked to upload a screenshot of the task when complete.
Next is to read through the task's details and find out what you really need to do. If you need to signup for something then what you will be looking out for is a link.
click on the link and open it so it's like opening a website and then after you finish you need to submit the proof like a screenshot that you truly did that task.

So
It's so simple I think, for beginners. it's a small tiny jobs, small tiny tasks that anyone can do with no skills and earn like 0.08, 0.04 dollars and so on.
You can go to the top area where it says "payment" and filter the prices of tasks you want to be seeing, the click on "apply". Lets say maybe you filtered for tasks above $0.5 and you will start to see there like jobs that pays you one dollar per task and so on so you can do go and do some jobs on these websites and make money online directly.

This is the fastest way you can ever see to make money online. Another website is called micro workers.

Microworkers:

It is the same concept as picoworkers, just sign up and you'll find a lot of tasks like those where you can make money just by doing some simple tasks. So without wasting more time lets go to the next. The third website is called neobux.

Neobux:

Neobux and family clicks is a website that allow you to make money also like $0.01 and $0.05 and so on by clicking on links and clicking on ads and so on. 

By the way all these methods I don't prefer them and if you are following my blog  I don't really teach any of these methods, it's my opinion anyway, I think that they are only waste of time even though you can make like five or ten dollars per day working for five hours on picoworkers as an example I believe that five hours a day for 30 days can build for you a full online business with at least couple of thousands of dollars per month, you can build a real business by consuming all this time but anyway it's up to you I'm sharing this with you maybe someone wants like ten dollars or twenty dollars to get a domain or whatever so you can go and use these websites to earn a couple of dollars a week or something and use it in your own business or whatever. so this is the first method which is using websites like picoworkers, microworkers, neobux and family clicks to make a couple of dollars per week working a couple of hours per day. As I told you I don't prefer this I consider it as a waste of time but anyway it's up to you.

The second method is going with a real online business and this is where I really always advise you to go with and this is what I really want to start focusing on here on my blog and my channels and everywhere. Is to go and start building a real online business now, since this article is about making money and making the first dollar online as fast as possible I think the best way to start with is affiliate marketing or freelancing.

Because as you we have mainly five methods to make money online
  1. Freelancing
  2. Affiliate marketing
  3. Online stores
  4. SAAS businesses
  5. Content creation
All these require some time and effort and hard work. I know most of you don't know about these methods I mentioned above that's why I recommend you to go join my TELEGRAM CHANNEL to stay updated because I will be explaining them in details in my later articles. Now the easiest between these methods I mentioned above I think is affiliate marketing or freelancing, now in freelancing also you have to do some work promoting your gigs and so on.

Though I will be explaining everything here on my blog. you can refer to my TELEGRAM CHANNEL. Just to put you on the right path if you could stick with me on my blog and my channels. I will create a completely free course for all my telegram subscribers. In the course I will show the freelancing service, how we can learn some skills and gigs to apply, how to promote your gigs on
fiverr and so on, make sure you don't miss out on the course if you really want to start making huge money online. 

So this is about freelancing and about affiliate marketing which I think is the easiest, also because you don't need any products, you are the products, you can just promote and start making money online. I will also be droping a completely free course on affiliate marketing system.

SUMMARY & CONCLUSION

So again to sum up , we have mainly two methods to make the first dollar online. The first method is following websites or working on websites like picoworkers, microworkers, neobux and family clicks and there also a lot of similar websites you can search for them on google. If you want or simply can build a business with affiliate marketing and freelancing by following my other article here on my blog where I explain step by step how to start. 

I get messages on my instagram profile both on my email people asking me please to publish an article on how to make money online, friends please I've published these articles already here on my blog how to start from scratch please go read them and start applying and you will see how to make money online easily in a couple of months.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ARTICLE?. COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW. IF YOU FOUND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL, PLEASE KINDLY SHARE WITH PEOPLE YOU FEEL IT WILL BE USEFUL TO. JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO BE THE FIRST TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN EVER I DROP A NEW ARTICLE.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post